Navigating the system
Western Victoria Primary Health Network have developed a series of navigation tools. The aim of these tools is to assist:
- Health Professionals to identify available services, their referral criteria and, when possible, cost
- the public to identify Health Care Providers and support services
When using the tools:
- Some service providers and information can be found in multiple locations
- Private practitioners can be found according to their discipline/service, then by practice location
- Medical specialists are listed by specialty
The navigation tools are aids to complement existing resources, guides and directories.
Individuals and services are asked to contact Western Victoria Primary Health Network immediately if there are any inaccuracies or changes to this information.
Additional tools will be developed over time.
HealthPathways is now available for use by health professionals, to find out more click here
We encourage you to tell us what you think of our navigation tools.